Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Hallyu Wave reaches my Local Japanese Restaurant

Omo omo omo! In case you didn't know, I live in a relatively small town. You know the kind, farms, horses, hay, old people, country music etc. So, when I went to my local Japanese restaurant, I was happily munching on some rice and terriyaki chicken with chopsticks no less, (how Asian is that!) when I heard a familiar beat. It was Wonder Girls' Be My Baby! Did my ears deceive me or was there K-pop playing at a Japanese restaurant (one of the smallest in our town) in a minuscule, Southern American town? Inside I was freaking out and I had to restrain myself from dancing, but that didn't stop me from singing it. (I only stopped when I had to control my mother who was dancing to the song Ahh!). But this goes to show that if you live in a small town, there is hope for you. You are NOT alone. So call this number 1800-000-000, if you want to donate some time and money into a creative and awesomely epic, daebak organization called the People who Play K-Pop Music Everywhere Peoples also known as P.W.P.K.M.W.P. With your participation we can help the poor people of small towns in America who are starving for K-Pop music (*cough cough* like me). Gamsahabnida. 


Ok, I was just kidding about the last part....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

-A


No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall