Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Korean TV

Here's a list of all the Korean Shows I've ever seen. I watch Korean Variety shows more than I watch American TV. It's just so entertaining! The starred ones are my favorites.

  1. We Got Married*
  2. Strong Heart*
  3. Explorers of the Human Body*
  4. Running Man*
  5. Invincible Youth
  6. Star King*
  7. 2pm Show*
  8. YG TV*
  9. Family Outing
  10. Star Golden Bell
  11. Hello Baby*
  12. The Dream Team
  13. Birth of a Family
  14. Idol Army
  15. Music and Lyrics
  16. Intimate Note*
  17. Manwon Happiness
  18. Wild Bunny
  19. Super Junior Show*
Now compare this list with all the K-dramas I've seen. It's pretty pathetic. 



  1. Boys Over Flowers
  2. You're Beautiful
  3. Heartstrings
  4. Dream High 1
  5. Shut Up Flower Boy Band
  6. Goong aka Princess Hours
  7. City Hunter
Dramas I started but haven't finished yet

  1. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
  2. Lie to Me
  3. Secret Garden
  4. Dream High 2
  5. Playful Kiss
Pretty pathetic, huh? kekeke
-A




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall