Friday, April 13, 2012

CN BLUE - Hey You REVIEW


Image Detail

yeah yeah this is long over due... but its here now :) so here im here to review CN BLUE's Hey You from their Ear Fun mini Album.

So when i heard ear fun im like what? what kind of name is that? but its cn blue so i went ahead and listened to it. It turned out to be good.

Anyways the song is quite catchy and that expected from CN BLUE. I loved the song and the story of the song but the MV had nothing to do with the song. Maybe it was a story about a famous man and an ordinary girl blah blah blah. So yeah very disappointing. The men of CN BLUE always look classy in their suits or jeans and a black shirt. I love it. Our lead singer Yong Hwa did an awesome job but can i say that Jong Hyun's voice was "ear fun" to me? LOL anyways i love Jong Hyun's voice and i hope his company lets him sing some more lines. i especially loved his voice in their song Love Rain. Not much to say about this MV or song for I have always expected this from CN BLUE and i don't want them to change. Though they did get hotter than before but other than that not much.... I hope that Min Hyuk has goog luck with his acting. And I can't wait to see them in their own variety show.

So my verdict here is..... i like love it. It good and catchy but it did not surprise me in a way that i went fan crazy but i do admit i did go fan crazy while watching the MV for the first time...

Image Detail

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall