Monday, April 2, 2012

Shut up flower boy band review: OVERALL


This one of the best drama's iv'e ever watched because we have all gone through this. Our band of friends always are together supporting each other at ALL times. Ans it really reminded me of my friends. How we wanted to be together always. I love how their journey was very realistic and what people experience every day. The fact that they encouraged each other to pursue their own dream and backing them up all the way. I don't think they'll quite music forever but only do it like they did before which is use it to have fun together. my most favorite scene in ep16 was when they were taking a test and the 4 that were in school sneaked out the scene i loved the most was their were all running together laughing. An also the time when they were in Ji Hyuks place sitting on the bad together being their old self. This drama is absolutely a must watch. I also give the actors in this drama an A. Most of them have just started acting and they did such an amazing job. They really portrayed the emotions required in this drama and that's why i love it so much.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall