Saturday, April 21, 2012

UKiss Teaser DoraDora

I know what you're thinking, and no, this song isn't about Dora the Explorer, because the last time I checked Dora the Explorer wasn't a Korean idol who could walk on walls (but that would be cool if she did). I am a big fan of UKiss, and their songs never fail to disappoint me! So, naturally, I am really hyped up for their comeback. When it comes to Ukiss I always have high expectations, but then I was disappointed with their new song Amazing because I wasn't very pleased with it. After I watched their teaser, I'm not disappointed anymore! No exception to the trend, this teaser hints at dub step (of course!) and cool supernatural stuff! The song has the same vibe of Man Man Ha Ni, plus, I'm really anticipating the dance! I am so hyped for Ukiss! Ahh! 



-A

*All pictures and credits belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall