Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FASHION: The Face Mask

Want to look like a Ninja? Want to look a K-pop idol? Want to stay healthy? Then Get a face mask.

Let's face it: Ninjas are cool. They can kill people with their bare hands and they are silent, but deadly. So leave it to Asia to make the face mask; not only a healthy precaution, but a new style of fashion! I've seen these countless times; Asians walking around with face masks, (you know the ones that make them look like surgeons), and I must confess that my even my mom has done this, but it's not without good reason! Asia is full of smog and pollution that having a face mask makes sense. I mean, would you want to inhale dirt everyday? I know I wouldn't. But the coolest thing ever is the way my favorite K-Pop idols wear them. Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae are usually found wearing them either in music videos and in the airport! Plus, how could we forget 2PM's Junsu's assortment of studded to glittery face masks! And that's just naming a few people who wear them. It's intense, because these masks aren't just disposable masks, these masks come in different colors and patterns. They just look, please excuse my French, bada**! Even 2ne1 wore face masks, so girls, you're not excluded either! If only I could wear masks everyday, because that would totally be the best thing ever! You can look like a ninja, and be all mysterious-like! Now I just need a sword, nun chucks...


Donghae! Don't care; you still look cute!

Fierce mask Eunhyuk! 


BEST MASK EVER!










Who said girls couldn't be ninjas!


LOVE THIS!


He looks intense for some reason
Don't be fooled by the cuteness!












-A

*All pictures and credits belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall