Monday, April 2, 2012

pictures of my weekend




chinese dim sum place <3

korean bracelet

my messy desk. i was drawing and listening to music.yesits TOP on my screensaver

my new korean cell phone charm


rilakkuma doll i made with paper. isn't she adorable

my old cell phone charm

my new addiction 

what i listen to when i have homework

coconut bubble tea :) YUMMMM!

kitty on my brothers cocolate slush boba

best calamari EVER!

my bubble tea is almost gone.... :(

my favorite japanese soft drink


the marble of the soft drink

Filifest 2012


YUMMMYYYYYY!

chocolate filled biscuits 
my fortune. ironic how im in band and i do a kpop/korean blog....


ever wondered what suzy drank in those small bottles with a straw in Dream High?
this is what it. its called Yakult and its a korean yogurt milk. I love these. I grew up always
drinking these

the child of Boredom.... LOL

what im eating now :) YUMMM!

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall