Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BB cream update!

well you guys know that i have been loving the Garnier BB cream since I purchased it yesterday but today I wore it for school and here's what i have to say. yes it is light coverage but you could build it up. For me i relatively have clear skin with the occasional baby"future" pimple and so light coverage works for me. I do notice that my face feel so much more moisturized. And GAWD i love the smell of my face when i put it on. I love how i can just apply it with my fingers. And the bottle is very convenient but again i think that adding a pump would be a good idea. Why? well it can get messy when you squeeze the product out and also for me to not have to put up with a messy top i clean it. also you can squeeze the product quite easily so that means more than what you need comes out and that means you waste the product. This product also does not make me break out and thats great i know the maybelline concealer makes me break out and so does the foundation in that line. So to find a product that doesn't make you break out and hydrates your skin is good. I don't know about for you guys because my skin is different from yours.

I will keep you guys posted on this product. Tomorrow I go to Epcot for a Field trip so please anticipate more food pictures LOL but i will be taking my HD camera :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall