Monday, April 9, 2012

Korean Beauty Secret


Image Detail
Like many of you I am very jealous of koreans and their beautiful skin. I mean i can say I have pretty good skin after my rush of hormones when i was 12... I get pimples here and there but koreans have such clear skin. And here is the secret. It's BB Cream. It's a in between with tinted moisturizer and foundation and has been very famous for being used by many if not all korean stars. BB cream stands for blemish balm and was formulated in germany by a dermatologist in the 1950's. It was introduced in Japan and Korea in the 1980's and has been named as the "the secret of Korean actresses". Just about every famous korean idol and actors have promoted BB cream. BB cream is not only for women but for men also. If you guys watched Family Outing Season 2 you will see in the 1st episode JoKwon of 2AM trying to squeeze the left over BB cream on the tube and SHINee's Key has expressed his love for it. BB cream used to be only available in the Asian market but slowly has made its way to the west. I know that various brands have released BB cream's in Europe and just know I saw an add for BB cream that is being launched by Garnier. Many brands are soon to follow. So if you live in the states and have been looking to try BB cream they will be hitting stores soon. I have been expressing the want to try BB cream but I have hesitations because i really want to try a korean brand but when the BB cream hits stores where i am i will be making a purchase and reviewing it so please wait for that. BB cream tend to only have shades for lighter skinned people so I suggest mixing a drop of your liquid foundation if you are of darker skin. I'm Filipino and tan and so i will be ending up doing this. The leading South Korean brands that sell/make BB cream are Etude House, The Face Shop, Missha, Skin Food, and Nature Republic. I have also heard good things about Lioele BB creams. I hope you guys living in the states try out the BB cream by Garnier and tell me about it :)
NEW GARNIER All-in-one B.B. cream, Miracle Skin Perfector

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall