Sunday, April 15, 2012

Korean Study Headbands

When I can't focus on school work, I find that putting something on my head, whether it be a hat or a scrunchie, usually puts me in the mood to work or motivates me to study. I'm not kidding, and I don't know why, but it just works for me. It seems that Koreans have the same mindset, because I noticed in Playful Kiss that many of the students wore headbands that had Korean characters on them. Always the curious one, I Googled it. Unfortunately, the only source I found was Yahoo answers, which isn't always reliable. According to this, it is possible that this head band trend was inspired by the Korean independence movement during which people of that movement would wear said headbands. Thus, the headband, I assume, is a symbol of motivation. I found this very interesting so I made my own, impromptu headband (it was a bandanna) because, if anything, I need all the concentration I can get. Once again the method did not fail me! I managed to stay focused on my geometry homework, my least favorite subject, and finish it! So, who knows, maybe it will work for you!


-A


*All credits belong to their rightful owners*




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall