Saturday, April 7, 2012

FASHION: Glasses

Starting out as a newbie  K-Pop lover, I learned many things about the K-pop realm (and yes, I call it a realm.) For example, I learned what fan chants were, and I learned about fan groups among other things, yet there are still some things that I have yet to fathom. My biggest question that has been bugging me for a while now. Which K-Pop Idols actually wear glasses!?!? I'm positive that I am not the only one who has wondered this. Since I became a netizen, I've noticed this "trend",  I guess you could call it, everywhere! I've seen Idols wear them on interviews, photo shoots, and variety shows. I've seen so many K-Pop idols wear glasses that I temporarily had the notion that maybe most Asian people and/or K-pop idols were just naturally blind. Of course, this is not the case, but now I'M Soooo CURIOUS!! YEAAAA!!!: Who actually wears glasses? Somebody! Anybody! Please tell me! But, this does not mean K-pop idols should stop wearing glasses. In fact, glasses actually increase the aegyo levels of an idol. Either way, I think glasses are genius and they're both cute and fashionable. Nothing says Asian like glasses! 
Here are my guesses....



BLIND or NOT BLIND?
NOT BLIND!
NOT BLIND
BLIND!
BLIND
 


I honestly don't care, because you're...just...too....cute!!!
Omo! I just realized and I didn't do this on purpose, but  Eunhyuk is looking up at Donghae! Eunhae ftw!!! Omo!


I stopped halfway because 1)It's late, and I was getting tired, and 2) They all look so convincing!! I just can't tell!!! It doesn't help when they look so cute either!!What do you think?

p.s. Happy Easter Everybody! May sparkly, bunnies and chickadees rain from the sky!  

-A

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall