Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Anne's Kshow, kdrama, & jdrama lists

hey guys its like 12am and im here typing...im so exited on finally going one field trip that i can't sleep and also the fact that my mom only gave me $25 for freaking disney (who the hell can survive with such a small amount of mooney @ disney) anywasy good thing i have friends that said that they would treat me to lunch since it was my birthday...Onto the list now

i don't really watch kshows only because they are much harder to find because of the copyrights or when you do find them they are blurry so i just save myself from the hastle and just not watch them but their sooo funny that i only watch one that have better quality videos and subs... so here is my list... in order

1. Hello Baby
2. Running Man
3. Family Outing
4. We got Married
5. Happy Together
6. Happy Together
7. Oh! My School
8. Star Golden Bell
9. Invincible Youth
10. Heroes

And on to my korean dramas....Well my list is quite long sice i have no life so bear with me :) they are ones that i really like and i hope if your new to kdrama that you look at this list and pick from them beacause their all good. since its a lot i won't bother to number them

boys over flowers
your beautiful
lie to me
flower boy ramyun shop
high kick (1st season)
heartstring
shining inheritance
personal preference
my girlfriend is a gumiho
goong
winter sonota
beathoven virus
mary stayed out all night
dream high
dream high 2
coffee prince
the greatest love
my princes
the women who want to marry
shut up flower boy band
my girl
prosecuter princess
romance town
scent of a woman
spring waltz
take care of the young lady
who are you?
princess hours
49 days
mischievious kiss

i think some are missing but heres what i can name now...

Drama's I'm Currently watching:

1. Secret Garden
2. Protect the Boss
3. The King 2hearts
4. Queen Inhyun's Man

here is the very small list of korean movies i have watched

1. DO RE MI FA SO LA SI DO
2. my black mini dress

and i also watch jdrama and heres my relatively small list

1. Mei-chan no shitsuji
2. Hana Kimi
3. Atashinichi no Danshi
4.Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
5. 1 liter of tears

Jmovies i watched

1. i gave my first love to you
2. Koizora






No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall