Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday To.... LEE HYUK JAE! (aka Eunhyuk)

EUNHYUK
I obviously have no life because I spent the last 10 minutes going through all of Super Junior's Music Video's greeting happy birthday to the one and only LEE HYUK JAE aka Super Junior's EUNHYUK! Eunhyuk is one of my favorite K-Pop idols and he's one of the top three in my bias list for Super Junior. In fact, he was my first ever bias in Super Junior. During the dark ages, when I knew nothing about Super Junior, I could still recognize Eunhyuk because of his blindingly blonde hair, so every time I thought of Super Junior I thought of the dude with the really blonde mushroom hair.
He is a man who posesses loads of humor, talent, and passion. His dancing skills are amazing! After all, he is called the Dancing Machine. He is also one of the resident rappers in Super Junior alongside Shindong. His other nicknames include Anchovy, Jewel, and Monkey. He's not afraid to stand out and he's not afraid to cry. Above all, he is a true friend who will always look out for his fellow Super Junior Hyungs. I could go on and on about him, but let's keep it short and simple, like Eunhyuk! (Can you believe how many times they exposed Eunhyuk's shoe lifts on TV?!) He turns 26 today. I wish him all the best from a fellow E.L.F. Sarangheyo and Happy Birthday!
The Best of Eunhyuk!
& EunHae

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall