Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Not Dead

yeah i'm usually posting a lot but i haven't been on because of the simple reason of being very busy. I have had to turn in projects and work on projects that have to be turned in and also studying for tests. The end of the year is always the hardest. But i am NOT dead if you were wondering. I will be posting new things once im free and that's maybe in the middle of next week. I'm also maybe getting an ipad so i can blog from school (wouldn't that be fun) but yeah. BUSY BUSY HIGH SCHOOL KID. I'm also working on a novel that keeps me busy. If you guys want to know what im working on or if you want to see please ask. I also might do another blog on beauty..... if you guys want that please comment. It would be a blog where you can like get the look for a cheaper price and of course its korean fashion.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall