Friday, April 13, 2012

Teasers: Girls Day & Super Junior

The Era of Bubblegum K-pop has not ended! It's nice to know that we have girl groups like Girls Day who are still in touch with the super girly side of K-pop. This teaser was....I want to say tacky but at the same time kinda cute. That's what K-pop does to you. You may think it's weird but who still want to watch it again anyway. This teaser has got really exaggerated sound effects, and it introduces each member with an English with a little bit of accent voice over. I can't deduce much from this teaser other than, the style will be bright neon hip hop style, with a really cute and catchy chorus. I don't listen to Girls Day but I liked their sung Hug Me Once a lot, so I'm a tad bit excited for this. The song releases April 18, 2012.



My boys are back! Super Junior is making another music video for their song Opera  on their Mr. Simple album. It will be promoted as their new Japanese single, and I think the song will translate well into the Japanese. I like the theme of the music video. The song is called Opera, probably referring to Phantom of the Opera, hence the masks. They all look handsome (especially Donghae!), but I understand why people were expecting something more...or rather maybe the lack thereof, because SuJu has been confined to black and white rooms. This fancy room seems like a step up from that, but this is nothing new as far as concepts go. Nonethless, I love them unconditionally, plus, SM is probably putting more of their time into promoting EXO. It's ok Suju! I still love you!



-A

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall