Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I LOVE MY BB CREAM

so... i just put on the bb cream to try it out for the first time and can i say im impressed. I like how i dont need a brush to apply. just put a little on your finger and dot your face then blend with your finger. It blends quite fast so this is perfect for me because i don't like taking forever to do my makeup and/or i can just take the bb cream with me to school and apply it quickly or for touch ups just dot a little there and blend. So this is very convenient.  it has spf15 so my face is protected from the sun but spf means that your face glows in pictures but when i took pictures i didn't look like a ghost. i guess its just low lighting that helped me. Anyways I put it on and its not thick, it just the rick amount of consistency. I see an instant glow to my face which makes me more confident and MY FACE SMELLS GOOD! some of you might not like the scent so if you don't like the floral smell this product is not for you also if you have sensitive skin this product is not for you because of the scent. I love this! in such a short amount of time i was able to get what i sxpected. i feel like more things would come from this product so lets just wait. here are some pictures.





No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall