Thursday, April 26, 2012

FASHION: The Spiky Headband

You don't know me! So shut up Boy!
(Got that song stuck in my head)

"On the outside, I’m a Bad Girl. On the inside, I’m a Good Girl." - Miss A's Good Girl, Bad Girl


Now, I'm not the one for the punk, rocker chick style. (I'm one for vintage clothing and pastel colors.) But oddly, I am really drawn to the spiky head band. I spotted my first spiky head band In Dream High 2 wore by none other than the resident bad girl/good girl of the drama, Rian (Jiyeon). It really matched her character; and the fact that the headband was pink with spikes shows that Rian may look like a sweet girly-girl, but get on her bad side and you'll be on the receiving end of one of those spikes. Now that I think of it, Jiyeon has almost got that Avril Lavigne vibe to her what with her feline-like features. Plus I noticed that SNSD's maknae, Seohyun, was wearing one too! Usually, the most conservative one in the group, I thought the headband looked especially striking on her. Honestly, I really don't know what it is about this headband! Maybe it's the fact that it's so ironic; to be pink, one of the most feminine colors on the color wheel, combined with deadly spikes. Maybe it's the fact that's it's different and unique; so far I haven't seen many spiky headbands in my hometown. Or maybe I'm just a biased netizen that likes Jiyeon and Seohyun too much. Well, whatever it is, I Like it! 
I know Seohyun, I like your headband too.
-A
*all credits belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall