Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TaeTiSeo's Twinkle Teaser - Taeyeon & Tiffany

The rumors have been confirmed that, yes, Girls Generation is promoting a new sub unit called TaeTiSeo, respectively, featuring Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun. Now, show of hands, how many of you thought Jessica was going to be put into this sub unit? I kind of assumed that she'd be there. No worries, it's said this is not the only sub unit and that this sub unit is supposed to be flexible to change members. It's nice to see a girls group sub unit because I haven't seen one in a while besides After School. I think sub unit are always a great way to showcase each members' talents and I just hope that Girls Generation will be making more sub units in the future so we can focus on talents of other members too. (If I could I'd lobby for a a Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri sub unit). 
So SM released the new teaser April 24 for Taeyeon.The song has got a Lady Marmalade vibe. With that said, we should probably expect various and wide vocal ranges. As for the music video, it looks fun and sparkly, like a Girls Night Out! You can call me hyped up for this, because I've already replayed this teaser like 10 times! 


Here is the new teaser for Tiffany that was released April 26, and I'm still mesmerized by all the sparkly-ness! I can't wait for Seohyun's


-A

**Also, Super Junior released the Short PV for their Japanese single Opera! <3!**




*All credits belong to their rightful owners*





No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall