Friday, April 13, 2012

081216 2PM because of you

Image Detail
this is one of the videos of 2PM's performance that made me fall me madly in love with them a long time ago. So here 2PM performs Ne-Yo's Because of You at K-pop Zone on December 16, 2008. Here they were still whole. I loved this performance because it showcased their talents to me here they showed of that they were not "just" hot guys that rip of their shirts (not that i don't like it) i liked their balance of voices. Khun's part at the beginning just mesmerizes you and Junsu's great voice supports. Junho showcased his highly praised voice and Chansung who we rarely hear singing gets his parts. Wooyoung's part was great and then there's Jay's vice. I was very curious of why they didn't let Taec sing.... Each one of their voices are great and when their voices combine it just makes you hyperventilate. This song is in English. While 3 of them are English speakers they did a very good job in singing in English not Engrish. I understood all the words!Kudos to them. They do have a slight accent (some of them) but very light that you might not even hear the accent. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall