Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garnier BB Cream


so i posted before about BB cream making its way to America and this morning I had my dad take me to Walgreens and buy the BB Cream and have been waiting all day to open it. So anyways I bought the Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for $10. It was on sale since it is new in the Western Market. The bottle is cute but i would appreciate if they added a pump. It does smell very floral but I like floral smells. I got the medium/deep one because i am pretty tan. Im a medium. So yeah i put it on my hand and it blended pretty quickly. I love the SMELL! It is quite afordable so please check it out. I will be doing another post on a review of this product after i use it for a while but first impression is good. If this does work for me i know it will be in my makeup bag to take to places . So please wait for that. Here are pictures of the product.

                         








No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall