Friday, June 8, 2012

Wonder Girls - Like This



This took by surprise...... This wasn't something I ever expected from Wonder Girls and sorry to say I hate it. I'm not a hater or anything but I really think that the Wonder Girls want to be like Miss A. I think the Wonder Girls's image is more of a bubbly girl group with a little bit feistiness and Miss A is of a fierce "you don't know me" kinda image. I swear rigght when I clicked play I was like stop I'm not listening to it anymore. Sound too much Miss A vibe. And also the fact that the Wonder Girls wanted the song "Bad girl Good Girl" but JYP gave it to Miss A. Are The wonder girls tryiing to own up to their dongsengs. Again I'm not a hater but you have to look at it this way. The girls have been living in the US and haven't really been active in Korea and Miss A have been climbing up the popular meter and in my perspective beat them so I'm just leeft to wonder are they really? You tell me.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall