Thursday, June 14, 2012

FASHION: Secret Garden Tracksuit

Working out never looked so Sparkly!

It's EVERYWHERE!! Ahh! I'm sad to say that I have yet to see the ever popular drama Secret Garden, but it doesn't mean I don't know about it. Apparently the male lead, played by Hyun Bin, is famous for his blue and sparkly tracksuit that he likes to zip ALL the way to the top his chin so he looks like a turtle. (I suppose since it gets really cold in Korea? Remember, I still haven't seen this drama.) I've seen other K-Pop idols sporting this look too. After seeing this I've been seeing this everywhere! Talk about starting a trend.I don't know what to make of it; it's funny, but it's also...cool looking. I suppose I'm so used to all things Korean, I don't really question their fashion choices anymore. Plus, it's just so sparkly!! Sparkle! Sparkle!


-A


*All credits including pictures and videos belong to their rightful owners.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall