Monday, June 18, 2012

KDrama's I'm Watching





Hey guys! since im devoting myself into the blgging world for the summer I have started watching 3 new Kdrama's and that's

1. I Love Lee Tae Ri

Its  cute little love stor beteen 2 couples. I haven't gone far yet but episode 1 has already drawn me in. Also our beloved Kim Bum from SUJU has finaly come back to us in this drama. I'll make sure to update you guys on what i think episode to episode.

2. Queen In Hyun's Man

Hmmm...... what if you fast forward to the future? how would you react? so yeah this also is a cute love story between a man from long ago with a woman of the present. Yoo In Na attracted me to this drama so were gonna see. I will also do a post on every episode review


3. Rooftop Prince

Yeah its quite similar to Queen In Hyun's man so that's why Im watching it. its kinda late since the drama is already over but I do that on purpose because I'm not a person who likes to wait so I let it finish before I watch. So yeah when i finish both Rooftop Prince and Queen Inhyun's man I will do a post how similar and different these drama's are.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall