Saturday, June 9, 2012

A's Replay List #4

Hi peoples! I don't have tell you that..... it's summer! School's finally over, the days are warmers, or in my case, more bipolar than warm, and the perfect way to kick off summer vacation is with none other than K-Pop! Here's my Replay List #4 and I'm surprised  that I have a lot of songs this time around.
  1. Te Amo - U-Kiss*
  2. Sleep Well, Goodnight - B1A4
  3. Green Light - G.NA feat. Jay Park*
  4. Love Alone - Miss A
  5. Only Learned Bad Things -B1A4
  6. Mr. Johnny - Miss A
  7. Tonight - MBLAQ
  8. Neverland - FT Island
  9. Angel- EXO-M
  10. My First June - Juniel Feat. Jung Yonghwa
  11. Stay- FT Island
  12. Two Moons - EXO -M
  13. Baby Don't Cry - U-Kiss
  14. It's You - Super Junior 
  15. Ego - Big Bang*
  16. Bingle Bingle - Big Bang 
*The starred ones are the ones I may or may not review, I haven't decided yet.


-A

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall