Thursday, June 21, 2012

Confessions of a non-liker

I'm not a Hater but there are some groups I never really took a liking to. it's weird..... I like them but I don't keep updated about them. Like I don;t rave about them and stuff and if they pop up on my suggested videos on youtube I skip over them. So don't call me a hater. I know I'm not the only one so yeah here's my list of kpop groups I tend to avoid.

1. Wonder Girls - i don't know I just don't like them. Yeah their songs are catchy but their kinda corny and the fact that JYP tried to get them into the American Music Industry is kind of a horribe choice because instead of going over to Japan or other asian countries they jumped ahead and went to america. I Think they would have done better if they put 2PM or something

2. A PINK - Way too girly. Don't get me wrong I like girly but not too girly. I like SNSD because their girly(GEE) yet they come out with different songs like Run Devil Run. And from A pink i see and hear nothing but girly

3. Co-Ed  - for some reason I don't like girls and boys in the same group..... Im like an old fart who doesn't like it when things change

there's more I just forgot them... OOPS....

Although their the groups I tend to avoid and sometimes hate I do not put hate comments on their videos because I'm not that type of person.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall