Friday, June 8, 2012

Hellovenus Venus REVIEW


I must say I'm quite taken by this new girl group....hmmmm...... i didn't listen to them until now and i have to say their god but the name of the group kinda got to me. I mean theres a limit to crative and WAY too creative. Hellovenus didn't really strike me at first. Anyways lets go on. So Hello Venus is a group under pledis so their in the same company as my one of my fav groups Nu'est and also After School. Their debut song is quite.....interesting. The meaning in the msuic is from what i understand a girl cheering on a guy to ask her out. She know he linkes her and is pushing him to confess. That IS SO FREAKING CUTE! As a girl i know we girls do that and very appropriate for the season since its the summer.

So the MV was really cute. I like how they used pastel colors because it really have the vibrant feeling of the season, the girls themselves, and the song. So their outfits were mega cute. Though I must say they were kinda SUPER short but you know its ok because its summer. Now i love their hair! i showed my band teacher a kpop group before and she was like "i love how their hai is in every color besides black" LOL luv my teacher but its true and i love it! Forgive me but I haven't learned their names yet (in due time) so the girl with the blue hain is really awesome and she's a good rapper. So far my fav member is the blond one. Now in the Mv there's only 5 members dancing but there are 6....hmmm....Again I don't know much about them yet so I do not know why that is but yeah....

The song was very bouncy and happy. The dance too with a hint of sexiness. They are young ladies so the song was perfect for them. And i'm pretty sure we can all relate to it. I like the song selection. I wonder if this makes my top 10 list. I don't know so we'll see.

Hope you guys like this review and stay tuned


No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall