Saturday, June 23, 2012

KRASH Summer Edition #2


So #2 of the summer edition of KRASH is finaly HERE!!!! Sorry it took forever for me to do it but here it is. Hope you guys like it. Most of the clothing/outfits on here can be easily found at your local forever 21, Aeropostale,Hollister, etc. or you can go online and look for them on korean wholesale stores. I knew that many of you guys might not trust online shopping especially whole sale and for clothes because their for one thing much more expensive than they really are and the waitin and also the sizes  might be different than whatyour used to so I made sure that these things you can find localy or in you country. I won't be giving links this time since I knew these were things you can find localy and this is just a general idea of the fashion in korea.

Outfit #1

I love pastels especialy pastel pink and I'm not one to like pink. I think why i like this is because its very simple. A pale pink color suites a variety of skin colors and can be worn with many things and if your plain like me it guve you a pop of color. Its also very girl without being toooooo girly. I can't seem to to find a shirt like the on in the picture but that doesn't matter cuz pink again can go with anything. Maybe wear a cute grey shirt with a panda or wear a plain white shirt with some writing. Expirement with this.


Outfit #2

I'm a tomboy. I hang with guys and I like video games. I love my convverse. So like in the picture keep it simple yet fashionable. I like the red the girl used. She wore a minnie mouse shirt with a pink trim on the arms, regular loose capris and high top classic red converse. Thi would be perfect to wear on an outing like an amusement park (i live near a lot of them)


Outfit #3


It's proper yet casual if you know wat I mean. This would be something I would wear to the beach and maybe a walk around town. Its not over dressed or underdressed, so its just perfect.




Outfit #4


Where you live the wether might me bipolar I know where I live its kind of chili in the early mornin and super hot during the day then gets a little chili during the night. So this outfit is perfect. The floral flowy skirt compliments the navy blue button up body fitted shirt. A cute messenger bag or a cross body bag. This outfit would look super cute with maybe some cute ballet flats. Since the temperate fluctuates you can wear a light jacket or a long thin cardigan. For hair you can wear it anyway but would especialy look cute with a cute bun but if your gonna let it down forget about styling because a cute slightly wavy hair would look great.

Outfit#5



So this outfit took things we already oen and put them together. A cute black shorts and a plain whit shirt with a cardigan if your linving in a bipolar weather area. pair it up with cute vans or converse

Outfit #6

GAAAAHHHHH how cute is this? I love houw nautical it is. So the 2 colors that I think of when someone says summer. I love blue and white together. So a cute and very nautical dress and a cute sun hat. It's perfect to waer to the beach. Paired with lovely white bracelets and some cute flipflops. Since you don;t wnt your hair everywhere put it in a side braid like the girl. last but not least. MAKE SURE TO WEAR SUNBLOCK!

Outfit #7





OOOH PURDY! Simple yet feminine. simple grey dress and a bright colored cardigan to bring a pop of color and a very cute crossbody bag and some gladiator sandals












Outfit #8



For those of you who don't want to be too casual here's one that does both or your just a die hard jeans lover. Anyways this outfit is cute for shopping around with friends, meeting friends out for lunch, or maybe a casual business meeting. So cute dark washed jeans, a tucked in short sleeve button down blouse. Don't wear the pure white one like the ones guys wear but one thats kind of sheer ad made of light weight material like chiffon. Arm candy is maybe a cute rose gold watch for some color and a black or tan purse or cross body bag. For shoes you can either dress it down or up. So if your meeting someone for maybe a casual business meeting I would go with some nice black pumps and if your just goin out shopping or something wear cute black flats


Outfit #9



I love love love this outfit! super cute! So if opt out of the jean why not wear this. I would say this is a bit more business/formal than the jeans. So cute bright floral pattern shorts but not too short if your meeting someone important and cute white shirt thats lace and whats really cute is the arm part. it hase cute little frills on it. and to match the bright colors of the pants and to give  a little more pop of color wear a bright colored purse or clutch. Shoes I would think that would work with this outfit is cute white strappy heels, nude heels, or light pink flats....


Outfit #10



For a stylish yet laidback style a perfect white dress is perfect and a pop of color maybe on your feet with maybe navyblue flats. incorporat a pop of color on your arm candy or you neck.



Outfit #11



I would love to wear this when i casually meet with my boyfriend because it has a cute touch of girlyness that boys like. Anyways its also cute to wear on a day out when you dont wanna look ovedressed or underdresssed. Cute floral skirts are very easy to find. I saw one at aeropostale just yesterday on sale and you can find a regular yello tanktop anywhere. ute necklace would be nice. Since its short leeve bring a light cardigan but of a neutral color like gray in case you get chili.



Outfit #12



Another casual yet not so casual outfit. Its very summery i feel since it has that cute pastel pink color for the high wasted skirt and a cute white and silver printed tee. cute flats anyone? If you guys see she has a darker color on her nails to contrast with all the light colors shes wearing.


Outfit #13






I just love how girly this is. Bright Pink shirt gives a pop of color to the grey polo she's wearing and the blue headband also brings a pop of color and matches very well to the shade of her skin.


Outfit #14



This outfit is super casual like you got out of bed put whatever on. Its perfect if your on an erand or at a friends house.


So lastly a cute hairstyle that would match any of the shown outfits since it cute and stylish and doens't look like you just rolled out of bed and just combed through your hair. I alsoabsolutely love her nails.




Hope you guys like the 2nd of  5 of the KRASH Summer Edition and so there are 3 more to do and know that I pick out the pictures with avility in mind for you guys.  Hope you guys try out these simple outfits and have a HAPPY SUMMER


SNEAK PEEK OF THE KRASH SUMMER EDITION #3




 





 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall