Friday, June 29, 2012

INFINITE V.S. SHINee : INFINITE WINS!

I loved INFINITE before but I never like downloaded all their music and after listening to The Chaser I have been listening to their other songs and have been loving them and so I have succesfully downloaded all their music onto my ipod and i have been rapeing the replay button on all their songs that my brothers get so annoyed I listen to so much INFINITE. Like they have gone way up on the ANNE'S MOST LOVED KPOP BOY GROUPS LIST. I think they have surpassed SHINee a little.... I never thought any group could do that.... I'm actually quite shocked..... My friends who know I OBSESS over SHINee is probably going into shock right now.

It's not that they have better songs cuz i obviouly loved listening to their songs to fall in lve with them but it was their hiatus that kinda made me drift away. Especially for me because once you leave for a long time I have a hard time you getting back into the feel of it all. And now I am absolutely in love with INFINITE. Who knows I might go back to SHINee.....

As for favorite members i know #1 is L and #2 is Sunggyu because his voice, he'scute, and yeah his close up on the BTD MV made me fall head-over-heals for him. and Hoya is somewhere in the top.....

Have this happened to you guys??

Since I'm someone who forgets and gets bored easily I have gone through this before.... Whats weird is im not like super madly in love with the big big big kpop stars of now like SUJU and stuff.....

Shall I show you who I'v loved before?

DBSK/TVXQ -> SHINee -> 2PM -> SHINee -> INFINITE




















5 comments

  1. haha XD i know you'll go back to shinee soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm i dun kno..... I am actually more obsses with INFINITE than i ever was with SHINee. Unless they actually start participating variety shows and coming back like before they can come in as a close second. But thats a maybe.

      Delete
  2. shinee is my first favorite group ever.. and then i came upon infinite and took interest in them .. but no matter what, my heart still goes out to shinee^^ i cant seem to leave shawol fandom even there is much successful group like suju and big bang.. i dont think they have surpassed shinee though.. if based on fandom.. infinite might surpassed cause they have more member ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that for a group coming from not a big company like SME is awesome. and yeah by fandom INFINITE can't beat SHINee but i think in the aspect of not just their members but their talents surpasses SHINee in my opinion. Their, keep in mind this is my opinion, better at dancing because their usually always in sync and have really good dance moves to show off and singing because I noticed that they equally split the parts when in SHINee the person you hear most is Jonghyun and also the rapping Dongwoo and Hoya are really good rappers that can sing too when Minho is very..unatural. Also lately I have just been...how do you say it.... disinterested in their music... Dream Girl and Sherlock I didn't like very much and since I didn't like those 2 songs i just lost interest. they lost their touch on me.....BUT AWESOME THAT YOUR A SHAWOL. I was freaking big one and even bought their autographs but now i am a proud INSPIRIT :)

      Delete
  3. I was into bigbang for a very long time, cause they are seriously funny and talented, then got into B.A.P after watching the killing camp and after listening to cfee shop, then my sister made me watch ranking king , so i did and I fell inlove with INFINITE and i swear , they are a talented group and each member have different personalities which is amusing. I been watching High society and came upon SHINEE Onew and Key and i could saay Key and Onew are both wonderful, I also know Minho form the drama To the beautiful you and I can I really like them, msotly keey ~ hehe, so I started looking for stuff about them and I could say I still love INFINITE and ill be an inspirit forever.

    ReplyDelete

© ramyun
Maira Gall