Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am a Wonderful!



It's official. As of today, I am a Wonderful for Wonder Girls. I was about to make my next Replay List when I realized...whoa, I've got a lot of Wonder Girls on here. At first, I didn't really like the Wonder Girls at first. Songs like Tell Me, So Hot, and Nobody were very retro sounding to me, so I wasn't very interested their music, which is why, I never bothered getting to know them. Then their Wonder World album came out, and I fell in love with every single one of their songs. They are 5 unique, down-to-earth girls. Not many K-Pop groups can say that they speak fluent English, nonetheless sing well in fluent English. They are more than just performers, they truly are artists, and that truly is rare. Thus, I made this post, because I thought I should share the Wonder Girls love.


Sorry, if you're not a fan, but I do respect, admire, and recognize all the other K-Pop groups out there too! They are daebak! 


-A


*All pictures belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall