Friday, June 29, 2012

F(x) Electric Shock Mv REVIEW

File:Fxelectricshock.jpg
Yet another group is in to join the summer fun and that's SME's girl group F(x).

F(x) has always been techno pop kinda music but and I don't tend to like those kinds of music and if you have been reading past reviews I've always liked cute songs,pop, and also I'm in love with ballads and I know that I don't tend to like music like that so I usually stay away from it and also F(x) is one of the kpop groups I tend to not care about but the MV was in subscription box on YouTube and it called me to do a review.

Starting off with the song. I like it and it's very energetic electric pop song and will make you jump out of your chair and just dance. And if I had to put this song in a catagory season wise it would be summer because of all the energy it gives off.

Like with many idols before releasing a music video or anything they change their image a bit. The bautiful Victoria has gone blond and the 2 members who usually have the crazy colorful hairstyles actually went for a plain chocolate brown hair but pretty none the less.

The girls who are know for their bright and colorful outfits have showed us neon! and neon is very in this summer in terms of fashion. In the MV i wish they would have not had Sulli wear that super girly black skirt because I don't really think it goes with the whole thing.

The dance is good and I was quite exited to see if it was good live but I checked all of their live performance of this song and it didn't hae the same feel as when I was watching the MV... maybe it was how the MV was edited...... The song live though was sung very well but I can't know until I'm told which one they actually sung or which one they lip sync.





I don't know about you guys, and I love korean fashion but what is up with the boots? I seriously don't know how those are fashionable and I have no idea how they could even dance with them on.

And to address another dilema.... I wished that kpop girl groups in general would stop wearing shorts that are too short. I mean I love short shorts, FOR PETE'S SAKE I LIVE IN FLORIDA!, but I think there is a line between underwear and shorts. For guys they don't care but for a girl like me I know that if I were ever a kpop girl I do not want to be dancing in booty shorts in front of a camera and people and have them see my bum and then think it over at the end but no there was a camera so people could replay that over and over again on the internet.

So overall......Its SHOWER WORTHY!!!!! although F(x) wasn't one of those groups that I don't really like I ave opened up to them and they will be introduced into my ipod very soon.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall