Monday, June 25, 2012

Super Junior 6JIB Photos (Kangin & Sungmin)

Wait, wait a second---do my eyes deceive me? Am I blind or is that - Yes! It is him! It's KANGIN! He's back! Way to go SM, another curveball you threw at us. I was expecting Kangin to be the last person to have his teaser revealed. You know, just like the saying, save the best for last, but then again, it wouldn't be SM would it? Anyway, he's back, and as always fans are armed and ready with comments of support. You gotta love ELF's. 


Heeeeeeere's KANGIN!
I'm not going to bother about the whole concept thing...because that's out the window! But, I'm trying to decide what Kangin reminds me off. At first, I thought he resembled a cobra with the hood, and his eyebrows seemed very Jafar-like in Aladdin. Then, I took a closer look, and the hood looks like a golden net, which blends in with his blond hair! But will he be blond in the music video? That is the question! P.S. His one blue eyebrow bothers me. (Thanks OCD)

You know who else is blond? That's right, it's our pumpkin Sungmin! He's back with the blond tresses, and I'm not too crazy about it. Just when you think his blond phase is over, just like Super Junior, it's making a comeback. I think I can tolerate the blond hair, as long as it's not styled as it is in the photo. I mean, there's nothing wrong with long hair, but it doesn't suit Minnie in my opinion. Plus, it looks like a wig, so there's definitely hope! By the way, I like the flowers. 
Now, my only concern is that SM is going too fast with this comeback. They're going really fast with these teasers and it worries me. Why? Ever seen the Princess Diaries? Remember what Julie Andrews said, "Haste Makes Waste". And it's better to take the time and the effort to do things right the first time around. I'm guess that there's probably some time constraints for whatever reasons, but still... it worries me. These are just my thoughts.


-A


*All credits including pictures and videos belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall