Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Running Man 100th Episode

First of all congrats to Running Man for achieving recently their 100th episode and hoe for another 100 because I just love Running Man and is seriously my favorite korean variety show. Anyways since it was a special episode they had avery special theme which was the War of the Gods. In the end out grasshopper Jae Suk won which I was so not expeting and actually expected Ji Hyo to win. The gues was the beautiful Kim Hee Sun who Jae Suk gave his trophy to because she helped him throughout the game. This episode was super funny and my stomach hurts from all the laughing so I hope you guys check it out. I'll include the link at the bottom. I can not wait for the next episode because Ji Hyo has to hide from the members.


No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall