Thursday, June 21, 2012

Super Junior 6JIB Teaser Photos! (Donghae & Eunhyuk)

As a fellow  ELF, it is my obligation to spread Super Junior to the world! Of course, I'm exaggerating here, but after seeing Super Junior's 6JIB teasers, I had to voice my opinion, and hopefully I'm not alone when I say that I have mixed feelings about these teasers. First of all I was incredibly happy, excited, elated - you name it - that Eunhyuk and Donghae were first up for teaser pics as they are my top biases in Super Junior. However; I must once again repeat myself: WHY SM ?! I am all for art in all aspects, but I'm completely baffled as to what concept they're trying to portray. As I understand it, the title of the album is Sexy Free & Single, but I'm not getting that vibe from these pictures. 


As an ELF, I unconditionally support Super Junior, but this doesn't mean I can't give my reactions. Speaking of which, I  particularly love the netizens' reactions the most!Once Donghae's teaser came out, I love how people immediately blasted with Eunhae references! It was the best thing ever! (Eunhae shipper here). You can find me scrolling down comment after comment, and I must say, netizens' can be very witty. I found this quite hilarious and I find it amazing how fast information travels! I can always count on Tumblr to have up to date and edited photos of Eunhae or otherwise in a matter of minutes!


While I'm not entirely satisfied with these teasers, I do admire and acknowledge the special editing of the photos i.e. the blurry effects, the backlit lighting, the softness. Donghae's photo seriously looks like a painting! However; I don't really like what they're wearing, their hair, and the fact that I can neither see Eunhyuk's eyes or gummy smile nor Donghae's abs and killer smile. But as we all know SM always has teasers that don't reflect the actual concept (in fact, they've gone pretty crazy this year with the teasers), so I'll be waiting for the music video very patiently. I'll try to keep you up to date with these teaser pics, but I'll be going to the beach this weekend, so I'll be low on posts. 


-A
*All credits including photos and videos belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall