Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sadness.... I love you Squeeker

Hey guys. I told you guys about our new baby pet bird right? well we named him Squeeker because he would make a squeeking sound when he wants to be fed and seeing as he was a baby it was all the time.

Well....This morning I wole up to no dqueek or chirp.....I found out my youngest brother,6. was watching early morning cartoons and heard him squeeking a little and he couldn't wake my bother. He was holding Squeeker in his hands and when my dad came out my brother panicked and threw the baby bird in the big box we keep him in.....Squeeker did not curvive the incident..... And I'm taking it pretty hard so I might not be able to do many posts today cuz I'm crying so hard.




Bye Squeeker hope it didn't hurt too much. I love you baby. Always will. I know you were a bird but you were my first pet and I'll never forget you. I miss your little squeek and chirp. I love you.




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall