Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TOP 10?

I have been loving so much music lately and mainly from IFINITE because I absolutely adore them. I ws looking back at older songs in my ipod and again have been listening to their songs. I raped the repeat sign on my ipod. I have also been listening to some B1A4 and my Baby Good NIght review is almost done :)

Today its not a top 10 because they all have my heart ad by what I mean is that their in no particular order because I have been listening to all of them equally right now. And also when I try to put an order in my head I'm putting every song as number one.

She's Back - INIFINITE
Nothing's Ovver - INFINITE
The Chase - INFNITE
Before The Dawn - INFINITE
Come Back Again - INFINITE
Beautiful Target - B1A4
Baby Good Night - B1A4
Over U - Miss A
No Mercy - Mss A
Loving You - SISTAR

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall