Thursday, June 21, 2012

Is Being Pretty Everything - Fat Cat REVIEW



In the society we live in we aare judged by our looks not our personalities. As much as I don't want to admit it yes I do judge a book by its cover and its natural because weare all humans but I will try to get to know you and admit it if I was wrong about you.

Is being Pretty Everything is Fat Cat's title track of her 2nd Mini Album.

I have to say that the MV was kind of confusing but yet not. It had some parts in there that kind of ut me of like the one where she's at the table but everything else I knew.

The song is about men now only liking women of beauty and saying that we are beautiful but in a place that can't be seen. Which is very true.

I like the video but I love the song even more. It depicted exactly how women (me included) feel everyday. Were pretty but you have to get to know us if you wanna see it.

Not much to say...

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall