Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Hair (coming soon..)




OMG i'm getting a much needed haircut next tuesday and my mom is letting me get the hairstyle I want. The hairstyle I want is very umm..... asian....LOL. Ok so I love this chinese beauty guru on YouTube and I just absolutely love her hair so I'm getting it cut that way. She also said her hairsut suits people with round faces and I do and also even if the person who cuts my hair cuts t bad I have vasy growing hair so it would be okay. I'm not getting it colored because coloring is not allowed in school and in no way in heck am I gonna be responsible enough to take care of it. I do know that after high school  I'm ding my hair a dark brown. without further a do here's the pics of the hairstyle I want. The girl is Bubz of bubzbeautyand I absolutely adore her so go and check out her chanel and store.



this is what it should look like at the front but thicker a little

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall