Friday, June 8, 2012

Touch - Let's Walk Together



Can i say ULTRA MEGA CUTENESSSSSSS!!!!! Why didn't I find you sooner. This summer my goal is to isten to new (new to me) kpop groups because i tend to just listen to the one's I'm familiar with and this I happen to stumble upon.

The whole thing is so cute. The Mv is about this girl in the cafe it looked like she was waiting for someone and its her birthday but apperently she was supposed to meet someone there but he was a no show and the guys of TOUCH try to impress her because they like her. One give her a drawing pad and she sees pictures of her that the guy drew, then another give her tea and when she lift the tea up there was a cute little not on the saucer. Then another accedentaly bumps into her and spills the tea on her she tries to wipe it away and the guy so cutely got a necklace and put it on her nech and took her hand to get another cute shirt. He takes her to a a surprise bday party. Oh goosebumps from the cuteness.

The clothes were also cute. This Mv was released at least 2 or 3 months ago and had a very spring feel. The clothes were pastel colored like pink and light blue. Also I like how its about confessions and cute love moments because that what sping is about the new lease on life. To bloom. White was also used and since the song is about a boy telling a girl his feelings it was quite aproriate cuz white means pure.

What I like about the song is it starts with a rap. And I love when songs start like that. I don't know why exactly but I tend to love songs more where rap is the very first thing I hear. Other than that I absolutely fell in love with the lyrics. And also another HALLELUJA moment because the MV matches the song EXACTLY! It's the perfect combination. I can't really say which part of the lyrics i love more because I loved it all. The story of the song was so cute.

The dance was also approriate and showed the bubbly fealings of a boy confessing his love for a girl.

Praise to the company and group on doing such a good job on this. I mean you can always release a song like this but I liked how the company released it in spring when everything blooms and for the group for singing it so well. To the director and their stylist because they took everything into consideration (the love and spring combined) and the director because everything was perfectly paced. I wasn't left wondering.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall