Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DRAMA PHASE

I have naver told anybody but my obsession before Kpop and stuff was Jpop I mean I wasn't an expert like I am in Kpop but I was just obsessed. I watched all sorts of anime but I grew out of it and fell head over heals for kpop I mean if i could I'll marry it. But I never grew out of watching Jdrama. I love Kdrama don't get me wrong but Jdrama why I like the is because their just absolutely hilarious! my fav jdrama is Hana Kimi and SME is actually making a korean remake of it. Also many famous Kdrama came from famouse Jdrama or Manga like BOF, Hana Kimi, Kimi Wa Petto yeah guys the F4 existed in Japan.

Anyways as if I didn't have enough drama's to watch I am now watching Nodame Cantabile and if you guys watch The Sweet Potato Couple on WGM they are actually big fans of it. Anyways I do think you guys who dont watch Jdrama to give it a try because when  feel gloomy and need to watch something funny I watch Jdrama

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall