Friday, June 8, 2012

Believe - U-KISS

first of all sorry i can't find a pic of the album cover of this so yeah if you where it is please kindly message me because I feel that this review feels very....naked without the pic.

So to start this is the newest song released by U-Kiss which i haven't listened to in such a long time but yeah this is my first U-Kiss song in 6 months. The MV starts out with a message that says that its a gift to their KISSME fans but what I don't get is its about a girlfriend cheating and saying its a lie and her boyfriend saying I believe you no matter what is kinda..... i don't know weird. I mean most other groups that do release MV's as a special gift for their fans are happy well at least I think. Its kinda like giving a friend a present happily.

The meaning of the song is I believe you no matter what and I will stand by you. Of course its kinda depressing for the guy to find out his beloved girlfriend is seeing another man hence the dark and gloomy MV. I understand that its very sad but also shows true love. I mean I would never have the guts to do that.

Again the outfits were dark and depressing like the man in the story of the song and matches very well. But I think they wouldd have done well with less makeup for a more natural depressed look not a man that looks like hes ready to walk down the runway.

So thats my review. This is not a song that I would release as a gift for my fans and not something that I would listen during the summer because I like fun songs during the summer.

The new members were good and honestly I think that now that their in the group as replacement for Alexander and Kibum the new members make the old members look useless. I mean their all good in their own ways but now that i see the difference between the new songs and the old song the vocals are way better now. So praise the company for their decisions. At first I didn't like it but now I know they needed it.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall