Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Posponed KRASH #2

Hey guys so i have had no time to work on the KRASH today and i promise I will finish it and post it tomorrow if not tonight. As cay as it sounds my dad brought home an abandoned baby bird home and I get left at home during the day with my 2 younger brothers so yeah I've been in charge of watching it, making it stop chirping, feed it and everything. And I also have a slight fear of birds so I've been using chopsticks to feed it little cernals of corn. So anyways I will work long and hard on it tonight so stay tuned for it. Anyways here's a pick of tweetie. She's in this clear container for now because my dad will be making her a bigger cage. I named her tweetie and my brothers named her Sqeekers cuz she squeeks a lot so yeah. I have her next to me by the computer so when she stars yaping I can feed her. She also chuts up when you whistle really loud cuz I can wistle super loud.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall