Friday, June 29, 2012

UPDATE!

hey guys! well i have some stuff to just tell yall. I am currently working on bunches of stuff that I have posts overload and i'm working on them on and off so i would switch from post to post but thy should be up in a couple days and I'll list the stuff that i'm working on below and also later today I am going to tampa and eating some yummy asian foodies and I will make sure to post pics of that. Also I might not be able to blog as much later on this summer because....WERE GETTING A PUPPY! on sunday :) My family has decided to name him SPIKE and yeah. He's a purebred Cocker Spaniel and he's 5 months old. according to my mom he is tan in color and has a little mowhak going on and that's why were calling him SPIKE. Since I'm left at home to babysit my brothers during the week I will also be in charge of SPIKE and actually the day after we get him my parents have work so I will be taking care of him and so that's another child. Also what's awesome is I'm going to basically it's mom since I'm gonna be taking care of him the most. I'll take pics for you guys when he comes.

Enough about the dog ....

I have been also on KDRAMA overload. Yesterday all day I watched Nodame Cantabile non stop and today I am watching Queen In Hyun's Man and I swear I did not think this drama would be this cute. Anyways I have been sitting here watching one episode after another because I'm adicted and I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! Review is coming up soon. Yeah it should be up on monday or tuesday. I'm on episode 12 right now. yay 4 more episodes! its 2am and I have had no sleep but it's so good I can't stop.

Things I'm working on:

  • Queen In Hyun's Man Drama Review
  • Big ep 8 REVIEW
  • KRASH
  • The Big 3
  • FIX She's My Girl MV REVIEW
  • I love Lee Tae Ri REVIEW

I also have good news. I got my grades yesterday and got all A's and B's for my final grading and in a progress of getting a polaroid camera like the one all the kpop stars use and since i keep a scrapbook i think it would be awesome and if i do get it i'll post a review and stuff so for you guys who are planning on buying one or need something to convince your parents of buying you one.

I hope you guys are enjoying your summer so far cuz I have been enjoying mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall