Friday, June 29, 2012

Replay List #5

If you look at my previous lists from the winter, you'll notice a complete 180 degree change in my summer playlist. It's a lot more mellow, mid tempo and smooth like R&B in comparison to the rap heavy and electro songs I was listening to not only a month ago. Now that it's summer, I've been relaxing and being lazy. I guess my list reflects that. So, find a hammock under a shady tree, drink some lemonade (or banana milk) and listen to some good ole' K-Pop. 

  1.  Busker Busker - A Cherry Blossom's End
  2. SISTAR - Loving U
  3. Wonder Girl's Sunye & Yeeun - When You Believe
  4. Wonder Girl's - Nothin on You (Cover)
  5. Wonder Girl's Sunye & Yeeun - Dugo Dugo
  6. Whole MBLAQ Mona Lisa Album
    • I Shouldn't Speak
    • One
    • I Don't Know
    • Ojos Frios 
    • You Knew
    • Mona Lisa
  7. Y - Super Junior
  8. Infinite - Chaser
-A

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall