Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Chaser - Infinite REVIEW



INFINITE’s new album to be titled ‘INFINITIZE’?I put The Chaser by Infinite as my #1 on my latest top ten because I absolutely ove it. And Infinite has never failed to impress me.

So The Chaser is their title track from their latest mini album Infinitize.

I love the song. It has lots of meaning and I kinda liked how they named the song The Chaser because that's the discription og the guy in the story of the song. Some songs use pasrt of the lyrics as the title of the song. So the story is of a couple, the girl gave up on the relationship and the guy is the one in the song saying "Just because you gave up doesn't mean I did" and also "My love wins". The story I think is quite intense and fits very well to Infinite's image. A song is not a song unless it is sung with feelings an nfinite did a very good job on singing it. They realy showed the feelings of the man in the story. I got very good vibes from their singing and I think that's what made me love this song so much.
[IMG]The Musc video and dance were very well synchronized with the song as well. The dance had something to do with the song. I also like how Infinite doesn't focus on one thing like dancing but on all of them. I have come across on some music videos that focused on just th song and not so much on the dance and vice versa so I really apreciate the hard work that Infinite did on this.

The dance was freaking amazing! It had meaning like at the start of the song it was Sunggyu and then he comes behind L that sings next and does heart rip thing when L sings "that does't mean i have to give up too". If I had to say I had a favorite dance part it would be 2:25 when Sunggyu sings my favorite line which is "Protect her, so he wont forget me" and i also like how they did that little domino effect I don;t konw exactly what to call it but its on 1:26

Is it me or the start sounds like its an intro to an anime?

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall