Sunday, June 24, 2012

BIAS #1

We all say we don't have favorites but we know you do. Well I certainly do. So here's my faorite members of my favorite groups.

SHINee

Ok so it was actually hard for me to pick a bias from this group because first of all Onew has the most mesmerizing voice, Jonghyun has the same bday as me, Taemin is an awesome dancer, Key was witty, and Minho was just hot. But I subconsiously picked Lee Taemin because he was too darn adorable and I love him.



INFINITE

Ever since I heard Nothing's Over I immidently fell in love and yeah fell in love. They were perfect! God like features, witty, and the best voice and dance skill. I have to admit though it wast very hard to pick cuz my heart already belonged to him after Shut Up Flower Boy Band! and thats flower boy L. I love him.



Girl's Generation


SNSD has freaking 9 members so it was tough for me to pick. but one stand out the most to me and that's our leader Taeyeon. The reason I fell in love with her is because yes she's small but she has the best voice in the group. I mean for a girl like her (being small) she is one of two main singers in a group of 9 even if she wasn't short it would still be a feat to become one of the main singers. The other main singer is Jessica another of the smaller one in the group but she too has a big voice.



MBLAQ


MBLAQ? I actually used to ignore this group until Joon led me to them. I already liked Lee Joon because he was just too darn cute and damn those abs. But.... I seriously fell in love with him in Hello Baby because he was very loving in it and very caring.




That's it for now. WHY? because its gonna be another of my series heehee..... And also I have too many biases than HD pictures right now sooooooo........




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall