Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WEG | TeukSo Couple Thoughts

I haven't following this couple every week but I am catching up. Anyways I thought I should tell you guys of what I think of the couple overall for now. I know they would probably change during the show and stuff but this is my initial thought on the TeukSo couple.

If you guys don't watch We Got Married TeukSo is the LeeTeuk and Sora couple and their basically living a married life. I know Sora is way younger the LeeTeuk i think 5 or 6 years. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The problem I think with an older man is they....go too fast. I mean LeeTeuk is in his late 20's and Sora is in her very early 20's so of course there is some.......mix match. Of course in any fixed meeting there is always awkwardness and it takes time to you know make the akwardness to go away. In every WEG couple I have watched I have never seen a couple not be akward with each other. The 2 couples that had a non akward first meeting was the Adam Couple [Ga In & Jo Kwon] and the Carmel couple [Uee and this one guy] and that's because they have already met or in the same field. The TeukSo couple are not like that. Yes they both work in the same industry which is the entertainment industry but in ttal different fields. Sora is an actress and LeeTeuk is a singer. So they have never met each other before. Its cute how they have the awkward brothers. But I feel that Lee Teuk has gone too fast by like taking her hand too soon and you asking her "would you kiss me?" I mean holding hand comes... naturally your suposed to subconsiously do it and the same thing with a kiss its suposed to be in the spur of the moment. I like Sora because she's very playful and cute. Like when she took him to his old school and made little surprises. I think going too fast is what's wrong with many WEG couples I mean look at WooJung [wil be making seperate post]..... The most perfectly paced couple was KhunToria and the Adam Couple.

I understand why the men always go fast in WEG and I think its because they have been deprived of relationships for so long. I mean lok at LeeTeuk he's in his late 20's and has no "real" girlfriend because his fans don't undertand that he's human and wants love also. He wants someone but can't because his fans would bash her and guys hate it when its their fault that a girl gets hurt.

So yeah so far this. I hope that LeeTeuk would slow down a little and let Sora warm up to him first before making a move.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall