Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UPDATE!

For those of you guys who live in the UNITED STATES, Happy Late 4th of JULY :)

Wow guys it's already July and summer break only has a month and a half left :)

So anyways for theast week I have been staying up and watching a lot Kdrama's and I think I finished 5 or 6 is the last week and tonight I am watching Protect the Boss. I am going to do reviews on all the drama's I have  watched and also ones that I am re-watching. But I do have to say Rooftop Prince was one of the most amazing Kdrama's I have every watched it just.... ahhh.....I'm gonna make a review soon because Rooftop Prince deserves a whole post and everything because I downright am obsessed with that show and I'm probably going to re-watch it later this summer.

Anyways I did get or puppy and his name is SPIKE and he got here Monday night and we have been having a lot of fun and thats why I couldn't post anything. It was because he's a puppy so we need to potty train him and everything but he is the most loving puppy and very well behaved also he is the most adorable little rascal ever because when I'm sleeping on the couch he would come and lay by me and sleep too. Also he only likes sleeping beside me which is adorable :)

trying to teach Spike to be a camera whore :P

"Mummy stop taking pictures of me" >.< CUTE!

"Hi mummy's friends"


"Squirell" LOL he stares at anything that makes a sudden noise

Everyone seems to think I'm a pillow >.< all my friends do and so does Spike


I have been busy busy busy....

One other thing I AM getting one of those polaroid camera's that kpop artists use on the 15 and by what I mean is my dad will order it for me on the 15th so expect a review on that maybe early or mid August :) I'm so happy.

Also as a promise and goal for yself to be more organized I am getting a Korean Study Planner to help just organize my time spent on things and for someone who already has owned a korean study planner they are worth every penny because I was able to get my grades up all year last year thanks to mine.

Anyways I didn't want this to be too long so Ta ta~ I'm going to watch my kdrama now.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall