Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FASHION: The Pancoat!


Why Korea? Why? Why do you always have cool stuff that we Americans never have? First of all, let me give thanks to Bubz Beauty for introducing me to the PANCOAT! After some Googling, I discovered that Pancoats are a Korean brand of clothing that many K-Pop celebrities wear. Products, as far as I know, are mainly hoodies and T-shirts in a range of colors (they sell backpacks too) usually adorned with a super super cute animal or Pancoat's trademark Loony Toons-looking eyes. Since it's Korean and it's cute, it's now on my must haves list, but like with everything else that I want, it's only sold in Korea unless you're willing to shell out some bucks for a plane ticket to South Korea. Or if you're more frugal than that, I'm sure that you can buy it online, but it may be expensive. However; E-Bay or some obscure website can assist you if price is a problem. (Just kidding!) As for me, I'll just look at Tumblr pics. Quack!
I want the blue one!!! 


-A

*All credits belong to their rightful owners*

1 comment

  1. You know you can order Pancoat things on GMarket? I'm living in Korea and found out about GMarket here. Many sellers will ship to the USA (although I don't know if that's where you live). http://global.gmarket.co.kr/Home/Main

    Here is a link to Pancoat products on GMarket: http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=417107005

    The prices are pretty true to the store.

    Good luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete

© ramyun
Maira Gall