Friday, July 6, 2012

Onlne Shopping




I'm guilty of spending about $37 on online shopping and on my defense they were bargains. If I bought those same things for a regular price I would have paid $90.

I bought..

1. Hollister Bikini Top - $29  $8
2. Hollister Bikini Bottom -$29 $8
3. Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream - $30+ $14.08
                                                            +$5 shipping for Hollister
______________________________________________________________________

                                                            = $37+

so yeah I bought some stuff that are normaly pricey and me being my cheap self went and lunged for the oportunity on a good bargain...... so i only have $91 left.... WAHHHH!!!!

I did do my shopping online and I got the bikini bottom and top from Hollister.com in which their having a sale on all swim items and their all $8 and their normaly around $30 and so I'm debating weather I should order more bottoms.......hmmmmm.......

The BB cream which has recieved quite a lot of hype and which why I really wanted it was from a seller on Amazon.com. And don't worry guys this one has recieved many good reviews so I trust it. Also this bb cream is good for any skin colors and that's another reason why I wanted it since most korean bb creams are suited for lighter skin. This bb cream oxidizes and matches your skin tone. Another reason I got this was because I promsed you guys that I would review a korean bb cream because I did a review on the garnier bb cream which is an american bb cream. It's normaly around the $30 range and I got it for $14 with free shipping. It is estimated to come in 6 days which is July 12 and so I will make sure I tell you guys my input on that....If it works out well for me A and I might do this as a giveaway for our 10,000 view giveaway :)

Upon hearing this I hope you guys try to go out and buy these because their such good bargains and If you find any good bargains make sure to tell me because even a shoppaholic has a budget.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall