Monday, July 2, 2012

SUJU Sexy, Free & Single MV REVIEW

Guess what!? Our beloved Super Junior has released the Sexy, Free & Single MV on SME's official YouTube 10 minutes ago and already has 300 views.

File:Superjunior 6thalbum.jpg
First impression was WHAT THE HELL!!! WTF! and that was for the whole MV.

I seriously do not think that was SUJU at all! it was all rediculous and I don't even know why they chose that as their title song. I'm quite confused....

I expect great things from SUJU because.... well.... their known for being awesome right? but this really is absurd..... this is not at all the SUJU i know.


Dance - average - could habe done better
MV - average -- SME never really release interesting MV nor ones that makes sense.the older MV were better
Clothes - WTF!? vampires?
Song - whaaaaa?

As for the teaser pics.....THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SEXY, FREE & SINGLE.... WELL YEAH THEIR OUTFITS THAT GONNA MAKE THEM SINGLE AND THEY HAD NO OUNCE OF SEXY IN THOSE PICS.

I swear I FUCKING love Super Junior and I'm just super surprised at this I hope they find/release better songs that can own up to Bonamana and Sorry Sorry because this song is making me go Sorry Sorry.

BTW welcome back KangIn.

If you guys feel the same way comment because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall